We look forward to fishing with you!
To reserve your charter fishing trip on the SHEARWATER, call Captain Denis at 732-998-3776
or send an email to email@example.com. Dates can be held for one week without payment. All trips require a $500 deposit. Balance is due one week prior to sailing if paying by check or can be paid in cash on the day of the trip.
Deposits are non-refundable. The Captain will make the determination on cancellations due to any adverse weather and/or sea conditions. Rain is NOT a factor. Canceled charters will be rescheduled. However, if rescheduling cannot be accommodated for the current year, the deposit will carry over to the following year. If a charter group does not show on the day of the trip, the deposit is forfeited.
The SHEARWATER has a zero tolerance policy for any type of drugs or hard alcohol. While beer is perfectly okay, intoxication or unsafe behavior is grounds for termination of the trip with no refund.
Tipping is customary at 15% of the trip cost. Our professional crew works hard for your enjoyment and strives to make every trip a successful one.
Please send payments to:
JG Fishing LLC
42 Dale Road
Middletown, NJ 07748
Please note the following:
• A 15% gratuity for the mates will be added to the charter fee
• All rates subject to change prior to booking
• We do not offer children's or senior citizen's rates
• Trips include rods, reels, bait, hooks, sinkers & fish cleaning
• Alcohol is strictly limited on all charter trips. Only one six-pack of beer per person
is permitted, and absolutely no hard liquor is allowed.